Name Polyvinyl Alcohol
Polyvinyl alcohol powder is a kind of waterborne adhesive with excellent performance.The general product is flaky, granular or turbulent, cold water is not easy to dissolve dissolve must be heated.It has good solubility in cold water after microgrinding and surface treatment.However, because of its thermoplasticity and high requirements for grinding processing, Yida adopts a unique liquid nitrogen low temperature cooling process to ensure the fineness of the powder material is uniform, so that it has excellent water solubility and bonding strength
|Type||Fineness||Viscosity||Alcoholysis degree mole%||Ash %max||Volatile matter %max|
(1) fine particles, small amount of addition, easy to disperse
(2) can be dissolved in cold water
(3) improve the good bonding performance, improve the mortar strength
(4) prevent mortar cracking, detachment, increase adhesion strength and smoothness
(5) tasteless, non-toxic, green environmental protection
PVA powder is widely used in mortar, putty powder, coating, interface agent, veneer plastering, ceramic tile caulking agent, ceramic tile binder, cement, gypsum additive and other fields.
Packaging, storage and transportation
It can be packed with paper and plastic bags lined with polyethylene bags, cardboard barrels or coated plastic bags, and the net weight of each piece is 25KG.Storage and transportation should be protected from rain, fire and moisture.